dataBoss for Act!
The new Databoss is the one tool you need for professionally exporting, importing, and migrating data from Act! CRM.
If you need to export all your data from Act! to CSV files for importing into another CRM program, dataBoss will export all the tables as separate CSV files, so that your activities, notes, histories, opportunities, company and contact field data can be migrated safely, quickly, and completely.
- Exports each table to a separate CSV file
- Includes display names rather than column names
- All fields exported, including linking ID fields (contactID, CompanyID, Etc.)
- Includes Activity, History, and Note linking table.
- Easy to use
By itself Act! can only export field data from the Contact table, leaving a lot of vital historical data behind. DataBoss eliminates the need for this compromise as you start your new CRM with the same data as your old one.
With a plethora of options for data sources, linking methods, de-dupe settings, and the exclusive pre-import report, you’ll never be stuck unable to bring data into Act!.
- Import from CSV, Excel, and Act! Databases.
- Import into Contacts, Companies, Opps, Secondary Contacts, Groups, Picklists, and more.
- Creates new fields from source
- Specify fields for linking to a record on import
- Set limited access to Record Manager
- Apply Proper case to text
- Strip RTF, HTML, or XML from Notes and Histories on import
- Choice to Replace, update blank, update existing, append, or insert field data on import
Sometimes the easiest way to repair or clean a database is to export the data as CSV's (described above), and the import that data into a clean new database. You'll end up with a fresh database with all the data from the old database with none of the mess. A perfect tool for database repair or refreshing, and dataBoss does it all.